Tell me about yourself

 


*Tell me about yourself.*


 An error free and a simple sample.


✅ *Greeting the panel :*

Good morning! Sir / ma'am.

✅ *Pre-Thanks :*

First of all, Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself. 

✅ *Name and Town :*

My name is Sai Kumar. 

I come from Warangal, but l am currently living in Hyderabad. 

✅ *Education :*

I did my graduation in BSc Computers from Nalanda College , Warangal. Currently I am pursuing MCA in Osmania University, Hyderabad. 

✅ *Strengths:*

My strengths are, I am self motivated, hardworking and a disciplined person.

✅ *Goals :*

My short term goal is to get a job in a reputed company and my long term goal is to achieve a good position where I can build my career and help the organization too.

✅ *Hobbies and interests:*

My hobbies are reading books and exploring new technologies.

✅ *Finishing:*

That's all about me,  Thanks again for giving me this opportunity.


⭐️This is a simple pattern do practice well. You will face this question in every interview.

CREDITS:- https://t.me/interviewtip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don’t like Coding. What should I do to Get a Job in IT?

TCS National Qualifier Test Exam Pattern